Preparing Your Home for the Market
When you list your home, it must attract the attention of qualified buyers that are ready to purchase a property like yours. Otherwise, your house may take longer to sell and you may not get the price you expected.
To achieve that success, I’ll implement the appropriate marketing plan. After all, there’s more to selling a house than placing a For Sale sign on the front lawn. I’ll work closely with you to create a marketing plan which will include the following and more:
- Together, we will identify improvements, repairs and staging, if needed
- Provide a Kentucky Select Properties vendor list for repairs, if needed
- Establish a competitive list price based on recent market activity
- Compelling property profile
- Professionally designed brochures of your property
- Professional photography
Promoting Your Property
- Distinctive Kentucky Select Properties “For Sale” sign
- Photography: Professional photos result in more showings, thus a faster sale.
- Multiple Listing Service: Your property is listed with Multiple Listing Service (MLS)
servicing over 4,000 members of the Greater Louisville Association of Realtors®.
- Internet: Almost 100% of consumers utilize the internet for real estate information. I
employ multiple teams and a robust set of tools to maximize exposure.
- Print advertising: Targeted direct mail postcards and occasional print advertising in
Louisville’s local publications.
- Digital advertising: E-blasts to Realtors® working with Buyers looking for homes with
criteria similar to yours.
- Agent-to-Agent Communication: Realtors® represent the majority of Buyers and Sellers in
our local market. Over the years, I’ve developed a professional and productive relationship
with many of them, resulting in smoother transactions for my clients.
Showing Your Property
- Open house: If desired, we’ll schedule an open house.
- Agent caravan: Tuesday open house for Realtors®, pending availability.
- Showings: We will determine a date for first showings of your home. It will be shown
per your instructions.
- I am always available to:
• Answer calls and show the home to potential Buyers
• Speak with Realtors® who may have a Buyer for your home
• Talk with you about questions or concerns
- Provide feedback: I personally contact Realtors® after their showings which allows us to
continuously evaluate and reassess our marketing strategy.
- Evaluate and research our ever-changing market and communicate if/how these
changes impact your sale.
- Provide timely feedback on showings and weekly updates on the market activity in your area
The moment your house is listed I get in touch with everyone I know who is looking for a property like yours and encourage them to schedule a viewing. I also tap into my network of other real estate agents so their clients know about your property, as well.
My job is to get the right buyers to see your home, fall in love with it, and make an offer.
Want to learn more about how I’ll aggressively promote and market your house? Please submit the form below or call, text or email me to begin the process of getting your home sold.