How Do You Attract Qualified Buyers?
When you list your home, it must attract the attention of qualified buyers that are ready to purchase a property like yours. Otherwise, your house may take longer to sell and you may not get the price you expected.
To achieve that success, I’ll implement the appropriate marketing plan. After all, there’s more to selling a house than placing a For Sale sign on the front lawn. I’ll work closely with you to create a marketing plan which will include the following and more:
- Taking quality pictures and gathering the details on your property;
- Writing a compelling property profile and creating effective marketing materials;
- Uploading your listing to the MLS – Multiple Listing Service that real estate agents and buyers use to search for properties;
- Placing advertisements in print and online publications buyers use to shop for houses;
- Showcasing your listing on my website;
- Leveraging the internet and social media to promote your listing;
- Scheduling and promoting an Open House to attract a multitude of buyers.
- Create home brochures and a lifestyle map
- Mail “just listed” and “open house” postcards
The moment your house is listed I get in touch with everyone I know who is looking for a property like yours and encourage them to schedule a viewing. I also tap into my network of other real estate agents so their clients know about your property, as well.
My job is to get the right buyers to see your home, fall in love with it, and make an offer.
Want to learn more about how I’ll aggressively promote and market your house? Please submit the form below or call, text or email me to begin the process of getting your home sold.