Do You Have a Personal Real Estate Agent?
If you’re planning on buying a home, you may have already done some shopping around on your own. Perhaps you’ve checked out a few open houses or called the number on a For Sale sign to schedule a private viewing of that property.
Yes, you can do all of that on your own, however, statistics prove that you’ll be more successful in finding your dream home at the right price with your own personal real estate agent.
Your Real Estate Agent Works for You
A real estate agent, especially one who knows the local market well, can help you find and buy your ideal home and make the entire process go smoothly for you. During a showing, your real estate agent will give you the inside scoop on that property, so you know the full story. Your real estate agent will also point out desirable features, and potential “issues”, that you might otherwise miss.
When it comes time to make an offer, your real estate agent will present and negotiate it on your behalf. If you don’t have your own real estate agent, you would have to deal directly with the seller’s agent, who is legally obligated to work in the seller’s best interests – not yours.
Bottom line: Your own personal real estate agent should be there for you, every step of the way at no cost to you. That’s how I work with my clients.
How I Work with My Clients
This is the service I will provide when you work with me…
- Take the time to understand your needs and goals, so you have a true partner in your home buying journey.
- Explain everything clearly and answer your questions, so you’re never in the dark.
- Provide expertise in the local market.
- Find great properties in your price range.
- Alert you to new listings, quickly, so you get the jump on those opportunities.
- Advise you on the best price to offer for the home you want.
- Prepare and present the offer and skillfully negotiate such things as price, conditions, closing dates, etc. so you get the best deal.
- Save you potentially thousands of dollars by ensuring you don’t overpay for the property you want by doing an analysis of the current market.
- Recommend reputable home inspectors, movers and other professionals you may need and provide you with a local vendor list.
- Communicate with you continuously throughout the transaction and be there every step of the way.
- Attend your closing with you and explain the process.
- I also love to celebrate, it’s not every day you buy a home!
The best way to select the right real estate agent is to meet with him or her in person. Ask questions. See if there is a good fit.
To schedule an appointment to see if it’s a good fit for us to work together, please call, text or email. If it’s more convenient for you, submit the form below and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.